[CMake] CMake book

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Wed Feb 6 15:17:12 EST 2008

Quoting Michael Wild <themiwi at gmail.com>:

> Hi all
>
> I wanted to ask whether the new CMake book will be available on Amazon
> or some other (preferably european) retailer. The problem is that if I
> buy it through the Yahoo shop, shipping to Switzerland is ridiculously
> expensive (more than the book is worth!).

It will be available through Amazon, I am waiting for that, too, for
the very same reason you are: shipping cost.

Being in Switzerland, if you are attending OpenExpo Bern, I'd ask Bill
if he is bringing some books to sell. Maybe you'll get a signed copy :-)

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org