[CMake] Win64

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Feb 4 06:47:18 EST 2008

CMAKE_CL_64 will be defined if you are running the configure for "NMake
Makefiles" from a Win64 Visual Studio command prompt... or if you are
running the configure for the "Visual Studio 8 2005 Win64" generator.
I suspect you are using the "Visual Studio 8 2005" generator which will
always produce project files that target x86/Win32. Use the generator ending
in "Win64" instead...

HTH,
David