[CMake] CMake and eclipse

Giualian Sander giualians at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 17:38:52 EST 2008

Hi Mike,

Thanks a lot for your advices,

I perfectly understand your point of view but in my case I'm willing to
bring some capabilities to a "population" of developers (not necessarily
hackers), that can enables us to abstract from the lowest layers of
computing (usually autohell-handled).

Your contribution, unfortunately, do'nt help me...

Using CMake the way your example suggest, seems to me irrelevant for a 3
lines Makefile just do the trick.

I need CMake for much more complex purposes...

BRgds