No subject

Thu Aug 21 14:30:17 EDT 2008

the list (not only for shared libraries, but in general).

Regards,

Martin

David Cole wrote:
> Maybe save and restore the CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS around your reset
> of it in the sub-CMakeLists.txt...?
>

> On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 10:41 AM, Martin Apel <martin.apel at simpack.de
> <mailto:martin.apel at simpack.de>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     I have defined the following in a top-level CMakeLists.txt:
>      SET (CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS "${CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS}
>     -Wl,--unresolved-symbols=ignore-in-shared-libs")
>
>     Now I'd like to reset this for one specific library in a subdirectory
>     (in a separate CMakeLists.txt added with ADD_SUBDIRECTORY to the main
>     CMakeLists.txt). I tried to use
>      SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES (FortranInterface PROPERTIES LINK_FLAGS
>     -Wl,--unresolved-symbols=ignore-in-object-files")
>     which reverses the effect of "ignore-in-shared-libs".
>     Unfortunately the
>     linker rule contains the LINK_FLAGS before
>     CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS, so
>     this cannot be used to override the setting. I have also tried
>     resetting
>     CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS in the sub-CMakeLists.txt, but then it
>     applies
>     to all other
>     libraries handled in this CMakeLists.txt as well.
>
>     Any ideas, how I can solve this problem?
>
>     Regards,
>
>     Martin

Martin Apel                                     Tel:     0049 8153 9288-47
Software Architect                              E-Mail:  martin.apel at simpack.de

INTEC GmbH                                      Tel:     0049 8153 9288-0
Argelsrieder Feld 13                            Fax:     0049 8153 9288-11
82234 Wessling                                  E-Mail:  intec at simpack.de
Germany                                         URL:     http://www.simpack.com