[CMake] cmake vista tutorial?

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Aug 28 17:34:50 EDT 2008

Craig, Sending to the list as I have no idea about CMAKE_RC_COMPILER.
The only thing I could suggest would be the following:

Open up the "Visual Studio Command Prompt" and launch CMakeSetup.exe
from the command prompt. Maybe something in your environment is either
NOT getting picked up or something is NOT set correctly (as CMake sees
it). That basic of a CMake file really _Should_ work without a
problem. I do not have Vista to test only XP.

Also, when you re-run be sure you are using a clean build directory.
No trace of anything that CMake has generated in the past. It is safe
to just delete everything in the "build" directory (from my quick
tutorial) as CMake will regenerate it.

Just some thoughts. Let us (the list) know what happens.

Mike Jackson - BlueQuartz Software Consulting
<www.bluequartz.net>
mike.jackson at bluequartz.net