[CMake] MEMORYCHECK_COMMAND

Andy Lego andy at legoandy.com
Tue Aug 26 19:41:15 EDT 2008

Hi Darren,

This is a command used for memory checking, such as valgrind or purify. You
do not need to set it to anything, unless you are doing memory checking
during testing.

I am not sure if there is any memory checker on mac at this point. Haven't
looked into that for a while.

Andy

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 4:39 PM, Darren Weber
<darren.weber.lists at gmail.com>wrote:

> What is CMake variable: MEMORYCHECK_COMMAND ?
>
> I'm compiling on OSX 10.5 and this variable is undefined (command not
> found); should I install something for this?
>
> Thanks, Darren

http://legoandy.com -o- http://capitalmtb.org

Support my biking outreach, such as 150 mile bike ride to fight MS:
http://legoandy.com/Words/bike-rides-2008/