[CMake] CPack - some questions

Vitor Vasconcelos Araujo Silva Vitor.Vasconcelos at loria.fr
Tue Aug 26 10:01:51 EDT 2008

	Hello all,

	I'm using CPack and I have some question for which I could not find an
answer on CMake wikis.

	First one: I run cpack in my linux enviroment and it shows me all
available generators but DEB and RPM. So, DEB and RPM are supported by
CPAK or do I need something more (like Includes, etc) to be able to
generate them?

	Second question: where can I find the COMPLETE list of CPack variables?

	Third question: where can I find information about the whole list of my
'make' command. I mean I have things like 'install/local' which is not
totaly clear. Nor 'depend'. I still lack some knowledge about
'list_install_components'. I have a project with many targets,
directories, etc, but I'm not sure how to set different components. Any
doc recommendation will help me with this.

	The development of CMake is impressive fast and I'm sure it's not an
easy job to keep the documentation updated. Hope my questions are the
same of other Cmake users.

	By the way, I'm using CMake 2.6.0 (with CMAKE_MINIMUM_REQUIRED(VERSION
2.4.7)) in both Linux and Windows (with NSIS).

	Thanks a lot and hope to hear from you.

--
	Vitor VASCONCELOS
	Projet QGAR