[CMake] Survey: Are you using the Eclipse CDT Generator?

Vincent Gratsac vgratsac at irisa.fr
Tue Aug 26 08:50:52 EDT 2008

Hi Miguel,

I have one question about the use of Eclipse with the CMake generator :
is there a way to make the "Console" window displaying the same output
as a standard terminal (color, percentage,...) ? And is it possible to
directly access the line of an error, by double clicking on the console
output for example ?

Thank you for your work !

Vincent