[CMake] CMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE / testing with 'wine'

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 17:43:24 EDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 11:37 PM, Mathieu Malaterre
<mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 11:23 PM, Mathieu Malaterre
> <mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 11:17 PM, Alexander Neundorf
>> <a.neundorf-work at gmx.net> wrote:

>>> Because they could differ, e.g. different versions or whatever.
>>
>> Alright after a google search I think need: dpkg-cross:

>> dpkg-cross is a tool to install and manage libraries and header files
>> for cross compiling. dpkg-cross converts native Debian packages for
>> the target architecture to cross compiling support packages that can
>> be installed on any architecture, but in different paths to avoid
>> conflicts. It then calls dpkg to install the converted package. The
>> conversion step alone can be done with the --build option. Other
>> options are wrappers around corresponding dpkg functionality.
>>
>> http://dpkg-cross.alioth.debian.org/
>>
>> it also manage header files, which should solve my issue.
>>

> Or even better:
>
> $ apt-cross --arch powerpc -i zlib1g-dev
>
> It will handle the dependencies for you.

In summary, the steps are simply:

 $ apt-cross --arch i386 -i zlib1g-dev

one can then check that both lib and include are present:

  $ dpkg -L zlib1g-dev-i386-cross
/.
/usr
/usr/share
/usr/share/doc
/usr/share/doc/zlib1g-dev-i386-cross
/usr/share/doc/zlib1g-dev-i386-cross/README
/usr/i486-linux-gnu
/usr/i486-linux-gnu/include
/usr/i486-linux-gnu/include/zconf.h
/usr/i486-linux-gnu/include/zlibdefs.h