[CMake] CMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE / testing with 'wine'

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 17:23:07 EDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 11:17 PM, Alexander Neundorf
<a.neundorf-work at gmx.net> wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 August 2008, Hendrik Sattler wrote:
>> Am Dienstag, 19. August 2008 22:24:12 schrieb Mathieu Malaterre:
>> >   Did you figure out a way to install 32bits debian package in the
>> > /emul/ia32 subdirectory ? How did you install your target system
>> > environment. On my debian box, the ia32-libs package works somewhat
>> > ok, but it only provide the runtime 32bits libs (not the include file
>> > for instance).
>>
>> The include files do not differ (they are architecture-independent) for
>> normal projects. Why would you want to install a second set?
>
> Because they could differ, e.g. different versions or whatever.

Alright after a google search I think need: dpkg-cross:

dpkg-cross is a tool to install and manage libraries and header files
for cross compiling. dpkg-cross converts native Debian packages for
the target architecture to cross compiling support packages that can
be installed on any architecture, but in different paths to avoid
conflicts. It then calls dpkg to install the converted package. The
conversion step alone can be done with the --build option. Other
options are wrappers around corresponding dpkg functionality.

http://dpkg-cross.alioth.debian.org/

it also manage header files, which should solve my issue.

--
Mathieu