[CMake] CMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE / testing with 'wine'

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 16:51:33 EDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 10:51 PM, Alexander Neundorf
<a.neundorf-work at gmx.net> wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 August 2008, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
>> Alex,
>>
>>   Did you figure out a way to install 32bits debian package in the
>> /emul/ia32 subdirectory ?
>
> What ?
>
>> How did you install your target system
>> environment. On my debian box, the ia32-libs package works somewhat
>> ok, but it only provide the runtime 32bits libs (not the include file
>> for instance).
>
> I just installed the debian package...

Take for the instance the zlib 32bits package on an amd64 linux box:

$ dpkg -L lib32z1-dev
/.
/emul
/emul/ia32-linux
/emul/ia32-linux/usr
/emul/ia32-linux/usr/lib
/emul/ia32-linux/usr/lib/libz.a
/usr
/usr/share
/usr/share/doc
/usr/share/doc/lib32z1-dev
/usr/share/doc/lib32z1-dev/copyright
/usr/share/doc/lib32z1-dev/changelog.Debian.gz
/usr/share/doc/lib32z1-dev/changelog.gz
/emul/ia32-linux/usr/lib/libz.so

Only the static and shared version of the library are provided, not
the zlib.h include file. How did you get it installed in your
environment when developing the cross compilation module for cmake ?

Mathieu