[CMake] FindInventor.cmake

=?utf-8?b?UGXoaXZh?= Jan peciva at fit.vutbr.cz
Wed Aug 13 02:43:58 EDT 2008

Dear cmakers,

First question: I need to customize my manifest for MSVC 2008 build.
One of executables is setup.exe, that requires administrative rights
on Vista. The best way is to embed manifest with
requestedExecutionLevel set as level="requireAdministrator". Are there
any ways to do it with CMake?

Second thing:

I created FindXXX package for finding SGI Inventor / Coin / TGS
Inventor library. It is used for real-time OpenGL visualizations and
it is considered one of standards.

Attaching it to the email with the hope it can be shared with others.

Let me know if something is not according CMake coding "standard".
Just explanation of few things:
- INVENTOR_INCLUDE_DIR is for all the remaining libraries - no need of
  INVENTOR_SOXT_INCLUDE_DIR - actually, this would confuse the things
much. SoXt library MUST be placed in INVENTOR_INCLUDE_DIR, otherwise
something is wrong with the system.
- INVENTOR_LIBRARY, INVENTOR_SOXT_LIBRARY,... are not named
.._LIBRARIES, because it is always just one library. No exceptions.
All the libraries are not put in the one INVENTOR_LIBRARIES, because
the user must be able to choose if he is using SoXt or SoWin (or one
of other alternatives not implemented in my FindInventor.cmake)

I do not have much time for playing with it, but it works well for me,
so I am willing to share it with others.

John