[CMake] Copy / filter files

eblotml at free.fr eblotml at free.fr
Tue Aug 12 13:39:49 EDT 2008

Hi,

I need to duplicate (Python) files from a source directory into a destination (build) directory, then build a CRAMFS volume image from the destination dir.

How can I achieve this kind of task with CMake 2.6, in other words what is the CMake command to use for copying files from a source directory to a "binary" directory ?

I don't think I can use the INSTALL command to do this, as I need a post-processing step (CRAMFS archiving).
The FILE command does not seem to support file duplication.

Thanks,
Manu