[CMake] Issue with VS 2005 Win 64

Malhotra, Anupam Anupam.Malhotra at Safenet-inc.com
Tue Aug 12 05:08:04 EDT 2008

Hi

I created a solution for Visual Studio 8 2005 Win64 using CMake. The sln
has various projects all of which are to be built using VS 2005 for x64.
Now, a weird issue is occurring when I am building all the projects
using devenv command line. All the projects build successfully except
for one project (say project x). Project x has dependencies on say 10
different projects. Sometimes project x is built successfully but
sometimes build fails giving an error like:

vrpl_srvapis_md : error PRJ0008 : Could not delete file
'c:\RMSNG\Nightly_Build_XP_64\Visual Studio 8 2005
Win64\core\architecture_layers\request_processing\vrpl_srvapis_md.vcproj
.cmake'.

Make sure that the file is not open by another process and is not
write-protected.

vrpl_srvapis_md - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Can someone please help me with this error?

Thanks and Regards

Anupam Malhotra

or disclosing it.