[CMake] windows resource flags.

Yuri V. Timenkov ytimenkov at parallels.com
Fri Aug 8 00:40:02 EDT 2008

On Thursday 07 August 2008 23:18:35 George Neill wrote:
> All,
>
>   I need to define a couple of symbols for the windows resource
> compiler (rc.exe).
>
> SET(CMAKE_RC_FLAGS "/d KEY1=VAL1 /d KEY2=VAL2")
>
> Would this be the correct way to do it?
Doesn't your solution work?
I found, that documentation in CMake is inconsistent. In
CMakeRCInformation.cmake there is a mixture of fortran and resource compiler
comments. also, documentation about this variable is wrong.

You can always use set_source_files_properties to set custom compiler options.