[CMake] FW: cmake newbie questions

Phil Smith phil at voltage.com
Wed Aug 6 21:36:17 EDT 2008

Is 'failed' for " Detecting C compiler ABI info" OK (it seems to work, just paranoid at this point)?

-- The C compiler identification is unknown
-- The CXX compiler identification is unknown
-- Check for working C compiler: c:/progra~1/dignus/cc.bat
-- Check for working C compiler: c:/progra~1/dignus/cc.bat -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - failed
-- Check for working CXX compiler: c:/progra~1/dignus/cxx.bat
-- Check for working CXX compiler: c:/progra~1/dignus/cxx.bat -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - failed

If so, then I no longer need any changes to existing CMAKE files for this to work -- at least for me.  We're still fighting some path confusion on my co-worker's machine; I'm going to have him try with the original .cmake files restored and the zosport.cmake simplified, see if that helps.

...phsiii