[CMake] FW: cmake newbie questions

Phil Smith phil at voltage.com
Wed Aug 6 21:31:01 EDT 2008

C:\temp>cmake -P CMakeLists.txt
-- x length: 2
-- y length: 1

C:\temp>

I get the same result in "my" directory (with the file renamed, of course).

Ah HAH -- if I comment out:
# INCLUDE (CMakeForceCompiler)
# CMAKE_FORCE_C_COMPILER   (c:/progra~1/dignus/cc.bat Dignus)
# CMAKE_FORCE_CXX_COMPILER (c:/progra~1/dignus/cxx.bat Dignus)

It works as expected. Is this a bug?  It's definitely unintuitive edge behavior...

...phsiii