[CMake] set_source_files_properties and configurations revisited

Janer Xavier xavier.janer at thomson.net
Wed Aug 6 14:55:31 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm using CMake 2.6 and MS Visual Studio 2005.

I need to set different compile flags to my source files depending on
the configuration (debug or release).
I've checked the mailing list and I found a thread talking about it
(http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2006-December/012148.html). The
solution proposed there is to use LIST(APPEND CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE
/Yu seqlibcommon.h) but that only helps when you want to put this flag
to all of the source files, which is not my case.
Instead, what I need is something like
SET_SOURCE_FILES_PROPERTIES_RELEASE, but that doesn't exist. Any
suggestion?

Xavier