[CMake] Error panels allow copy of message?

Roger Martin waldensianspirit at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 13:18:57 EDT 2008

No you didn't; i forgot to mention version number.  I just moved up to 2.6
patch 1 but didn't think about trying Ctrl-C.  Thanks.

Trying to get CMake to take over some projects on Vista 64 bit where the
Windows SDK cl.exe is the compiler.  If I select "NMake Makefiles" generator
CMake never comes back; need to kill the process.