[CMake] CMake 2.6.1 available for download

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 11:00:48 EDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 4:46 PM, Bill Hoffman <bill.hoffman at kitware.com> wrote:
> Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
>>
>> Bill,
>>
>>  I can reproduce my infinite dependencie problem. Every time I type
>> 'make' it redoes the swig step, using cmake 2.4.5 I cannot reproduce
>> the issue.
>>  How do I track this thing down ? Otherwise steps are simply:
>>
>> svn co https://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gdcm/trunk
>> mkdir bla
>> cd  bla
>> /tmp/cmake-2.6.1-Linux-i386/bin/cmake ../trunk
>> -DGDCM_WRAP_PYTHON:BOOL=ON -DGDCM_BUILD_SHARED_LIBS:BOOL=ON
>>
>> exit code should be '0'
>>
>> now retype 'make':
>>

> I'll take a look....   So, just curious, why not report this in one of the
> 16 RC's???

Been a little busy over there (~33000 lines of patch over the last month)

http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/gdcm?view=rev&revision=3893

As a side note, linux user are second class citizen and AFAIK do not
get automated RC build, right ? win user are simply a click away of
trying RC.

And AMD64 people (=me), are even third class citizen since they need
to actually build cmake, to get the C-module loading thingy working. I
am not even mentioning the special patch debian/people are applying to
cmake before releasing (the /lib64 handling namely).

sorry, simply doing my best,

--
Mathieu
Ps: I would need more time to finish my time capsule to have day