[CMake] CMake 2.6.1 available for download

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 08:59:07 EDT 2008

Bill,

  I can reproduce my infinite dependencie problem. Every time I type
'make' it redoes the swig step, using cmake 2.4.5 I cannot reproduce
the issue.
  How do I track this thing down ? Otherwise steps are simply:

svn co https://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gdcm/trunk
mkdir bla
cd  bla
/tmp/cmake-2.6.1-Linux-i386/bin/cmake ../trunk
-DGDCM_WRAP_PYTHON:BOOL=ON -DGDCM_BUILD_SHARED_LIBS:BOOL=ON

exit code should be '0'

now retype 'make':

[ 73%] Built target gdcmMSFF
[ 73%] Swig source
/tmp/dummy/trunk/Source/DataStructureAndEncodingDefinition/gdcmTag.h:100:
Warning(362): operator= ignored
/tmp/dummy/trunk/Source/DataStructureAndEncodingDefinition/gdcmVL.h:52:
Warning(383): operator++ ignored
/tmp/dummy/trunk/Source/DataStructureAndEncodingDefinition/gdcmVL.h:57:
Warning(383): operator++ ignored
/tmp/dummy/trunk/Source/DataStructureAndEncodingDefinition/gdcmByteValue.h:111:
Warning(362): operator= ignored

Thanks !
-Mathieu

Mathieu