[CMake] QT_WRAP_UI no generated file Bug or Mistake

Jan Dinger dinger.jan at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 2 08:39:51 EDT 2008

Hello,

sorry, but it don't works, same error. I've no idea what I can do. I've toke
a look at other QtApps that use cmake, I can't see any mistakes in my
CMakeLists.txt (after changes by Leo).

I've uploaded my dummy program, this is only a test program. All needed
files included. I hope someone has time to test it, than we can locate the
error, because I hope this was my mistake and not a bug.

Cmake is a nice tool but I don't understand the logic. This error is
unbelievable, other qtApps use cmake too.
If cmake don't work with my small dummy program I can't use it on my
projects...

Here you can download my test program:
http://www.jan-fox.org/downloads/dummy.tar.gz

If there someone to can't test it here is the new CMakeLists.txt:

###snip###
PROJECT( dummy )

CMAKE_MINIMUM_REQUIRED(VERSION 2.6.0)

FIND_PACKAGE( Qt4 REQUIRED )

IF(QT_QTSQL_NOTFOUND)
    MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR "Looking for QtSQL -- not found, this projects needs
QTSQL")
ELSE(QT_QTSQL_NOTFOUND)
    MESSAGE(STATUS "Looking for QtSQL -- found")
    set(QT_USE_QTSQL TRUE)
ENDIF(QT_QTSQL_NOTFOUND)

SET( DUMMY_SRCS
    ./src/main.cpp
    ./src/logindialog/logindialog.cpp
    ./src/mainwindow/mainwindow.cpp
)

SET( DUMMY_MOC_HDRS
    ./src/logindialog/logindialog.h
    ./src/mainwindow/mainwindow.h
)

SET( DUMMY_UIS
    ./ui/logindialog.ui
    ./ui/mainwindow.ui
)

SET( DUMMY_RCS
    ./images/dummy.qrc
)

ADD_DEFINITIONS( -Wall )

INCLUDE( ${QT_USE_FILE} )

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR})

QT4_ADD_RESOURCES( DUMMY_RC_SRCS ${DUMMY_RCS} )

QT4_WRAP_CPP( DUMMY_MOC_SRCS ${DUMMY_MOC_HDRS} )

QT4_WRAP_UI(DUMMY_UIS_HDRS ${DUMMY_UIS} )

ADD_EXECUTABLE( dummy ${DUMMY_SRCS} ${DUMMY_MOC_SRCS} ${DUMMY_RC_SRCS}
${DUMMY_UI_HDRS} )

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES( dummy ${QT_LIBRARIES} )
###snap###

Special thanks at all

so long
jd