[CMake] QT_WRAP_UI no generated file Bug or Mistake

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Aug 2 07:24:48 EDT 2008

On 02.08.08 11:23:43, Jan Dinger wrote:
> Hi, folks
>
> Iam using cmake-2.6.0 and there is somthing wrong...
>
> QT_WRAP_UI generates no File, so I can't compile my souce code.

> IF(QT_WRAP_CPP)
>      IF (QT_WRAP_UI)
>          QT4_WRAP_UI(DUMMY_UIS_HDRS ${DUMMY_UIS} )
>         QT4_WRAP_CPP( DUMMY_MOC_SRCS ${DUMMY_MOC_HDRS} )
>     ENDIF (QT_WRAP_UI)
> ENDIF(QT_WRAP_CPP)

Have you checked that those two variables are set? And why not use
IF(QT_WRAP_CPP AND QT_WRAP_UI)

Have you checked the DUMMY_MOC_SRCS and DUMMY_UIS_HRDS variable wether
they contain meaningful filenames?

> ADD_EXECUTABLE( dummy ${DUMMY_SRCS} ${DUMMY_MOC_SRCS} ${DUMMY_RC_SRCS}
> ${DUMMY_UI_HDRS} )

This is not needed. the headers are directly include'd so their code is
already in the binary.

Andreas

--
Your ignorance cramps my conversation.