[CMake] cmake 2.5 with windows mobile

Andreas Pokorny andreas.pokorny at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 08:38:49 EDT 2008

Hello,

We are building for Win32, WinCE, QNX, Linux and hopefully soon also
Symbian, with mostly
cross compile setups using cmake. But note, that right now cross
compiling only works
for gnu make and nmake. Someone on this list also managed to extend
the Visual Studio
generator to support installed SDKs.

I aggree, that to support a new platform you have to have a good
knowledge of cmake. You
need the will to printf-debug yourself through the cmake modules scripts.

kind regards
Andreas