[CMake] Problems with Apple OSX Bundles

Dieter Oberkofler d.1234567890 at qualiant.at
Fri Apr 18 03:23:00 EDT 2008

I'm using CMake 2.4.4 on the Apple OSX platform and have problems in getting
CMake to generate correct bundles when specifying more then one target
executable.

In principle my CMakeLists.txt file looks as follows:
ADD_EXECUTABLE(LJS_001, MACOSX_BUNDLE ...)
SET(MACOSX_BUNDLE_BUNDLE_NAME LJSApplication)
SET(MACOSX_BUNDLE_BUNDLE_GUI_IDENTIFIER "com.qualiant.LJS")
ADD_EXECUTABLE(ODS_001, MACOSX_BUNDLE ...)
SET(MACOSX_BUNDLE_BUNDLE_NAME ODSExample)
SET(MACOSX_BUNDLE_BUNDLE_GUI_IDENTIFIER "com.qualiant.ODSExample")

When now building the two targets, only the bundle settings (e.g. the
MACOSX_BUNDLE_BUNDLE_GUI_IDENTIFIER values) from the last target are used.

What am I doing wrong?
What is the relationship between the executables and the bundle definition?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
-D