[CMake] ITK and wxWidgets

Olivier Tournaire olitour at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 17:19:49 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I am currently developing a project involving ITK and wxWidgets. My
CMakeLists.txt generates nice projects both for Linux and Windows. However,
when I create an Xcode project for OSX, I cannot run my program in release
configuration. It compiles and links fine, but, when I try to run the
program, it complains about a mismatch library : use release, while
compiling with debug (cannot remember the exact message ...).

To solve the problem, I have to remove the flag NDEBUG in ccmake when
building ITK and when building my project.

I really cannot understand the problem, as it runs fine on linux and
windows, but not on OSX. Do you have any issue, or, at least, any
explanations ?

Regards,

Olivier