[CMake] OS X build directory

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 11:48:15 EDT 2007

The easiest way is to create the folder BEFORE cmake is run. I do the
same thing on OS X for gcc and intel compilers.

mkdir intel; cd intel; ccmake ../
mdkir gcc; cd gcc; ccmake ../

Unless Cmake takes as an argument the build directory to use? Don't
know the answer to that one.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer