[CMake] Trouble with CMake + Eclipse + SVN/CVS

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Mon Oct 29 17:30:33 EDT 2007

On Sunday 28 October 2007, Eric Noulard wrote:
> > I did update some Wiki pages and added a screencast describing
> > (I hope) how to use eclipse with 2 projects:
> > One for version handling
> > One imported from CMake CDT4 generator
>
> Sorry here are the Wiki links:
>  http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/Eclipse_CDT4_Generator_Development
>
> note that I did add link in this page too:
> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:Eclipse

I also did a bit of work on these pages now:
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/Eclipse_CDT4_Generator

I removed the "Development" from the page name. Could you please add a short
howto or a link to a howto which describes how to create a project from a
cvs/svn checkout ?

I also did some mainly cosmetic changes here:
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:Eclipse
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_Editors_Support

Bye
Alex