[CMake] Qt version of Cmake

Aleix aleixpol at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 20:59:22 EDT 2007

Indeed, I wrote this thing for the GSoC

Project state:
- Currently supported: project parse, project edition, cmakecache.txt
editor and builddir creation and management (switch to the current one
basically).
- Planned: cmake language support for editing files (autocompletion,
error detection, etc)

I am thinking about how we could dinamically manage projects on cmake
but I am a bit conservative about editing user scripts.

For the people that don't care about kdevelop at all, maybe we could
create small apps with single plugins that let people to play with
them without building an entire project, for example. (this should be
discussed in the kdevelop list)

Anyway, if someone wants some information, just ask.

Aleix Pol