[CMake] Eclipse support

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 07:28:30 EDT 2007

2007/10/7, Pau Garcia i Quiles <pgquiles at elpauer.org>:
> Hello,
>
> Does the Eclipse generator in CVS actually work?

I did use it successfully (beside a warning message during project import)
on a C++ project.
My conf is:

Windows 2000
Wascana 0.9.3
      * Eclipse Europa
      * CDT 4.0.0
      * MinGW 3.8.5

> I have tried it and
> can't get it to work with Eclipse 3.3.1, CDT 4.0.1 and Qt C++ Eclipse
> integration (but that might be me, since I am not used to Eclipse)

What do you mean by "can't get it work".
When you invoke CMake you get a .project and .cproject file
in your build directory, then you have to import the project into
your workspace using the appropriate Eclipse Menu item.

In my test case I have a separate build tree.
I did not try in-source build and I know that preliminary version
of the generator did not work for in-source build.

May be you could tell us "how" it does not work?
--
Erk