[CMake] Generating files during building

Gustavo glab at iol.pt
Thu May 31 09:37:46 EDT 2007

> > Finding .o files is a real PITA.  So, you're going to want to generate
> > your .c files, figure out which .c files you actually have, then do
> > CMake as usual.
>
> Yes, do the split at cmake-time time or earlier, then you know early enough
> which c files you will have.

The source file is generated after the first phase of the building process:
delaing with the data files and generating the source file. I think that is
already outside of the CMake-time.

Do you suppose that I could alter the splitter into generating some file that
could be chained together with the Makefile? It already creates a one with
the list of the new files.

-- Gustavo