[CMake] [Dev] CMake 2.5 tool chain support example

Trevor Kellaway tkellaway at asl-electronics.co.uk
Mon May 28 13:40:05 EDT 2007

Alex,

> Why are CMAKE_C_COMPILER, CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER not in the
> toolchain file ?
> This would then automatically disable also
> CMAKE_SKIP_ASSEMBLY_SOURCE_RULES,
> CMAKE_SKIP_PREPROCESSED_SOURCE_RULES (which you do currently
> manually).

I've just tried this, adding "SET (CMAKE_C_COMPILER "chc12" CACHE STRING
"Tool chain C compiler")" and removing CMAKE_SKIP_ASSEMBLY_SOURCE_RULES
and CMAKE_SKIP_PREPROCESSED_SOURCE_RULES, but the makefile still
contains the .i and .s rules, so this doesn't appear to disable these
(and why should it?)

 - TrevK