[CMake] Re: cmake syntax vim

Philippe Poilbarbe Philippe.Poilbarbe at cls.fr
Fri May 25 07:37:44 EDT 2007

Mathieu Malaterre a écrit :
> Nevermind, I found it it was in the CVS
>
> http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Docs/cmake-syntax.vim?root=CMake&view=markup
>

> I simply added two new operators:

Hello,
for those who are interested in maintaining a syntax highlighting mode
for text editors
there is attached a perl script which determines commands/functions
(which is simple:
cmake --help-command-list), keywords used by these commands and properties.
This is done by parsing the output of the command 'cmake --help-command'
applied
to each command.

I have done this for NEdit since this is the one we use but changing the
formatted
output of the script is quite simple (everything is in perl vars at the
end of the script).

Expecting this can help,
Ph. Poilbarbe

--