[CMake] Additional Manifest Files in VC 8.0

Jacob Foshee jacobf at gmail.com
Mon May 21 12:51:20 EDT 2007

Does CMake have a command for specifying "Additional Manifest Files" to be
included by Microsoft Visual Studio's Manifest Tool?  This option is found
on the Input and Output page of Manifest Tool in Configuration Properties.
(Note that this is the argument provided to the /manifest switch of the
manifest tool, not the linker.)

It is useful for pulling in manifest files generated by other builds.  For
example, I am using it for Qt3 (C:\Qt\3.3.8\lib\qt-mt338.dll.manifest).

I saw that the CMake 2.4.6 release mentioned some manifest support, but I
couldn't find any documentation on it.

Thanks!
Jacob