[CMake] Howto say cmake to copy files in the builddir

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Mon May 21 09:54:07 EDT 2007

Hello Eric,

* Eric Noulard <eric.noulard at gmail.com> [21-05-07 14:52]:
>  Which version of the UseLatex.cmake are you using.
>  Before version 1.5.0
>  INPUTS did not accept files whoses extension was not ".tex"
>
>  see:
>  http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2007-April/013533.html
>  adn the up to date macro there:
>  http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/images/8/80/UseLATEX.cmake

thx a lot, that was the problem.
I upgraded now to version 1.5.0 and with the following file it works
perfectly:
PROJECT(MASTERTHESIS NONE)
INCLUDE(UseLATEX.cmake)
ADD_LATEX_DOCUMENT(masterthesis.tex
        INPUTS erklaerung.tex format/standard_eng.sty
        IMAGE_DIRS images
        DEFAULT_PDF MANGLE_TARGET_NAMES)

It also includes files which are included from format/standard_eng.sty
really a great piece of work!

Thx for your quick help,
Matthias

Rich Cook