[CMake] linking problem with jnilib.

Rafa Gaitan rafa.gaitan at gmail.com
Tue May 15 17:29:27 EDT 2007

Hi

I'm working on a project mixing C++ and Java using JNI. I have just
ported all building system to cmake, and it is wonderfull!!! but I
have a problem, maybe it's a newbie question, but I have spent some
hours searching for doc and googling and I haven't found any solution
to my problem.

The problem is in Mac OS X(in win32 and linux works very well),
because the name for dynamic libraries that java support is with the
suffix .jnilib. Well.. Using the SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES tag, the suffix
is not a problem.

But onces the suffix is changed, if libfoo2.jnilib needs to link
against libfoo.jnilib, the param that is passed to gcc is
-llibfoo.jnilib, and it gives this error:

/usr/bin/libtool: can't locate file for: -llibfoo.jnilib

Has anyone found a similar problem?, Is there any easy solution to put
in my CMakeLists?.

I'm using cmake 2.4.6, but I've also tested with the CVS version one.

Thanks!.
Rafa

--
Rafael Gaitán Linares