[CMake] How to specify target specific CPPFLAGS or CFLAGS?

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Tue May 15 11:08:33 EDT 2007

2007/5/15, Clark J. Wang <dearvoid at gmail.com>:
> Thanks, Eric.
>
> The FM is not as easy to understand as the FMs of autotools :)
> I prefer TexInfo format manuals. It's much readable than man pages but I
> find no TexInfo manuals in CMake's package :(

As far as I am concerned manual is ALWAYS a pain to read  :))
Moreover I was particularly not satisfied the CMake one during
first days reading.
Nowadays I find it just as good as I want and doing

cmake --help-command <command>
or
cmake --help-command-list  | grep <guess>
or finally go the cmake ML.

Concerning man/html/texinfo you may try to convert
manpage to texinfo:
http://www.math.utah.edu/pub/man2texi/

I did not try though.

--