[CMake] Cmake Editor for Eclipse

Trevor Kellaway tkellaway at asl-electronics.co.uk
Sat May 12 07:00:43 EDT 2007

Mike,

> For those of us combining Eclipse (www.eclipse.org) with CMake there
> is good news. There has been a release of CmakeEditor plugin for
> eclipse. The update site is at http://cmakeed.sourceforge.net/
> updates/. This is a nice step forward.

Good news, but alas it doesn't seem to work for me (using Eclipse
Version: 3.2.2 under Windows)

As a relative newbie to Eclipse how do I turn this on? Or should it just
work?

I've added the package via "Help / Software Updates / Find and
Install...", this all worked OK, directories
C:\eclipse\plugins\com.cthing.cmakeed.core_1.0.1\ and
C:\eclipse\plugins\com.cthing.cmakeed.ui_1.0.1\ now exist, and "Help /
Software Updates / Manage Configuration" reports "CMake Editor 1.0.1".

Would I expect some *.jar files for this at the C:\eclipse\plugins\
directory level? As there aren't any.

Any help much appreciated.

PS: I've installed other plug-ins in the past with no problems.

 - TrevK

[PPS, sort for emailing you directly by mistake, reposted to the list as
well]