[CMake] Eclipse CDT and CMake

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Sat May 12 04:19:21 EDT 2007

2007/5/11, Mike Jackson <imikejackson at gmail.com>:

> <shameless plug> I actually use Eclipse with the CDT plugin to do VTK/Qt C++
> development on the Mac. Combined with CMake and a few changes to the default
> Eclipse settings is a great combination</shameless plug>

Hi Mike,

Would you be kind enough to add a Wiki entry describing how you
use Eclipse CDT + CMake?

I'll be interested and I am pretty sure I am not the only one.

As far as I know there is only a "small" item about CMake and Eclipse
here:
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_Editors_Support

I think that the
the " few changes to the default Eclipse settings is a great combination"
would be interesting for me (and hopefully others).

--
Erk