[CMake] configuration input to cmake

Jun Sun jsun at junsun.net
Fri May 11 18:58:00 EDT 2007

Thanks for the pointer. But I was referring to the configuration
for the cmake itself. For example, one build may include module A
and another build may not include module B instead.

Now thing about it, what is the recommanded way of achieving this goal?

I can thinking of two ways:

1. Pass config options to cmake itself so that it generates two
   different make systems that does two things

2. Somehow generate just one make system but the make system itself takes
   an input argument that dictates which way to do the build.

Which one is better in cmake world? I was thinking about 1).

Thanks.

Jun