[CMake] Help converting an autotools project

Brandon Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Thu May 10 20:10:40 EDT 2007

Well, the Chicken Scheme-to-C compiler is not oriented towards KDE4 in any
way, but it does currently feature a unified CMake and Autoconf build.  Much
as I'm trying to get people to dump the Autoconf build, they're scared to
let go of it.  So, you can see a lot of non-trivial Autoconf and CMake stuff
side by side, and strategies for supporting both at once while maintaining
stability.  My CMake build is heavily commented, it's supposed to serve as a
tutorial for new CMakers to some degree.
http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every