[CMake] Re: heads up on convenience lib ? and a problem on source files with similar names...

Asmodehn Shade asmodehn at gmail.com
Thu May 10 08:15:25 EDT 2007

Hi, and thanks for the hint.

You are right setting the language to CXX ignore C sources, and setting to C
ignores the CXX sources. I wondered what exactly were used this options in
PROJECT () for. now I know ;-)

I guess I expected that the CXX was able to build C project and use them as GCC
is. But obviously I was wrong. The doc for PROJECT() doesnt say enough IMHO...

I gathered a small sample of my problem in case it can be useful for someone at
some point to test that. I included it in this mail.

Mmm... actually I wonder how you can build and use JNIs with Cmake ;) but thats
another story, I ll play with that later on ;)

Thanks again !

--
Asmodehn