[CMake] Scripting Ctest for dashboard submision

Alexandre GOUAILLARD hanfei at caltech.edu
Wed May 9 19:18:07 EDT 2007

Hi,

Ok, adding CTEST_START(...) in my ctest.cmake script make it a little bt
better. The xml files are created, but not in the usual directory (see
below) and the dart2 server fails parsing them.

Going deeper into the problem, I compared the output of the
Ctest -D Experimental -V
command and what I was getting with
Ctest -S myscript.cmake

It seems that ctest creates a directory under <bin-tree>/Testing/ whose name
is the build stamp. The same build stamp appears in the xml files send over
to the Dart2 server. In my case the buil stamp is an empty strip. There is
thus no directory under /Testing/ and, more interestingly, the <build stamp>
of the xml file is wrong causing that parsing error server-side.

Any idea how to fix that anyone? I'm trying to read the Ctest source code to
see what's happening.

Alex.