[CMake] Xcode application bundle major issues

Joshua Jensen jjensen at workspacewhiz.com
Wed May 9 14:35:10 EDT 2007

Bill Hoffman wrote:
> Joshua Jensen wrote:
>> Well, now that I know what it is, I'll just turn off the
>> MACOSX_BUNDLE flag for the time being.  I'll watch CVS for a fix.
> It is broken for all targets in CVS at the moment for some reason....
> I would recommend not using cvs...
Unfortunately, there are some features in CMake CVS that aren't present
in CMake 2.4.6.  I forget what they are at the moment, but I make use of
them.  (One just popped to mind... something about EXCLUDE_FROM_ALL or
similar, perhaps.)  I'm stuck in CMake CVS for the time being, although
I don't have to have the latest and greatest CVS.

Josh