[CMake] Creating project distribution using cpack.

Ajay Divekar ajay.divekar at guardiantechintl.com
Tue May 8 08:55:57 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am trying to use cpack to create a distribution for my project. I have cmake
install functionality already working. The make install utility copies a
bunch of executables to the bin directory. But for my project I need to copy
in the distribution certain other directories as well.

Can anybody tell me how to proceed to create a disctibution with this setup. I
have  problesms with CPACK_INSTALL_CMAKE_PROJECTS tag as its looks for
pre-installe target and also the 4 values that it requires are also not very
clear to me.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,

Ajay