[CMake] Dart server - which source?

Trevor Kellaway tkellaway at asl-electronics.co.uk
Mon May 7 16:54:08 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've been running a Dart2 server for several weeks, having found the
Dart1.0.7 Java version at
http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/Dart2Summary, which was fairly easy
to setup.

I've recently got my CMake code coverage running, and noticed that the
Dart2 coverage summary reports don't look the same as those on the
Kitware site which are much nicer (see
http://www.cmake.org/Testing/Sites/midworld.kitware/DarwinG5-g++/2007050
7-0100-Nightly/CoverageByName.html).

I tried grabbing Kitware's Dart code from
http://public.kitware.com/Dart/HTML/Download.shtml but it looks out of
date, the first step in the example referencing a file that doesn't
exist (Dart/Source/Server/www/cgi-bin/Dart.pl), plus the instructions
seem difficult to follow for setting up a server.

So, my questions:

1) Are both versions being actively supported?

2) Which one do people recommend using?

3) What are Kitware running, and where is the source for that version?

 - TrevK