[CMake] building tool discussion on boost's devel list

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Mon May 7 15:33:55 EDT 2007

Please make sure that the boost developers know that if boost adopted
CMake as a build tool, then a small but capable army of helpers like
myself and many other readers on this list would fall over ourselves to
help out the process of creating CMakeLists etc files.

I'm sure this sentiment will be echoed by others here.

JB