[CMake] integrating cmake project with third party project

abhijeet mhatre abhijeetmhatre at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 08:45:24 EDT 2007

Hi

I am using cmake for my project. My project has a dependency which is a 3rd party makefile based project.

I want cmake to just go to the other project directory and execute make over there and come back.

I want this to be done when I type make.

Is there any way to do it?

I tried using EXEC_PROGRAM() with a script file, but it keeps building the other project in the background when the ccmake UI is still on. I don't want that.

Regards

Abhijeet