[CMake] Re: Find* and cross compiling

Rodolfo Lima rodolfo at rodsoft.org
Sun Dec 30 11:52:21 EST 2007

Alexander Neundorf escreveu:

> I'll check, but they shouldn't be searched anyway if the mode is set up
> correctly.

Well, if you specify the native path locations explicitly, they'll be
searched. As I said, it's better to left cmake set them. It takes into
account the paths set by CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH. Or... I maybe wrong and
find_path/find_file prepends each path specified with
CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH, gotta check this out. In this case, the script
should work as expected. I'm in the middle of a major house cleaning for
holidays, so I can't check this right now.

Regards,
rod