[CMake] Re: Install of pattern matched files

Brandon Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 16:48:46 EST 2007

On Dec 28, 2007 4:38 PM, Brandon Van Every <bvanevery at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 28, 2007 2:51 PM, Rodolfo Lima <rodolfo at rodsoft.org> wrote:
> > David Cole escreveu:
> > > Can't you use "PATTERN" without the "EXCLUDE" to achieve this?
> >
> > Unfortunately no. Documentation doesn't say anything about it
>
> What version of CMake are you using?  CMake 2.4.7 documentation says
> plenty about this.  INCLUDE(DIRECTORY ... PATTERN blah ...) should
> work fine without an EXCLUDE

Ok, now I get it.  You're not using the INSTALL(DIRECTORY ...)
signature.  You're using the INSTALL(FILES ...) signature, and you're
asking for PATTERN and PATTERN ... EXCLUDE to be available for that
signature.  Is that a good idea?  Dunno, I don't have my brain cells
wrapped around it at the moment.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every